Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19th, 2010

When Rachel grows up she wants to be a washer superhero. She will find all the bad guys, clean them, and then throw them in the garbage truck. I know what you are thinking, "wouldn't that just make them dirty again?" The answer to this question is yes, but it is OK. Apparently once they are in the garbage truck, they die. Washing them first is sort of a last rights ritual. My daughter is a future vigilante.

I asked the girls yesterday what they want for Christmas this year. Rachel listed off all the things she got last year. I guess last Christmas was a hit. Specifically she wants gum and playing cards, and a new horse for Lilly since hers is broken. Since her expectations are incredibly low, it should be an easy Christmas for us. When I asked Lilly what she wants she just listed off a bunch of animal costumes. I think she is getting Christmas confused with Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment