Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6th, 2010

I walked in on Carson going through my purse today. He had eaten all my gum, played with my make-up and was currently taking all of the credit cards out of my wallet. He knew he was busted and tried the whole "I didn't know any better" look, but I wasn't fooled. I said "You get out of here, mister!" and he was up and out in no time. A few moments later he brought me an old shriveled up piece of zucchini as a peace offering. He handed it to me with a smile and a look that said "are we OK now?" I thanked him for the zucchini, but informed him that we are in no way even. I remember when Rachel would get into my purse and eat my gum. I would have mixed feelings of anger and panic. The anger because she had gotten into my things, the panic because I didn't know the outcome of a toddler eating a whole pack of gum. Now I am so used to it that I hardly bat and eye. If it really takes 7 years to digest a pack of gum, my kids have a whole tummy-full of it. No wonder they never eat anything I make!

1 comment:

  1. I think that kids just love to unwrap and open things. George was somewhere being quite for some time when my mother alarm said "It is sure nice and quite in here. What is George up to???". He was sitting on the bathroom floor surrounded by several unwrapped feminine hygiene products and about a dozen unwrapped band-aids! I guess instead of screaming I should have taken a picture to use for getting even with him 15 years from now.

    Thanks for sharing your fun kid stories!!

    Love Kristie

    ReplyDelete